- The Start to a Better Company Culture
- HR Management Decisions
- People Analytics
- Employee Behavior Study
- Patterns and Relationships
Work culture across industries has undergone rapid transformation in the past few years. Digital changes and advancements have redefined the structure of modern workplaces. It has completely altered the way we work, live, and even hire talent. The key element behind this digital culture adaptation is data. People now rely heavily on data to make business choices, financial transactions, and even manage their workforce.
In this article at Business2Community, Suzanna Colberg discusses the influence that HR, people analytics, and modern workplaces have on each other.
The Start to a Better Company Culture
The author observes that workers can be happier and more productive, given small changes in workplace conditions and behavior. People analytics goes a long way to improve the quality of work life. The Deloitte University Press’s publication, Global Human Capital Trends 2016, too emphasizes on the integration of people data into HR functions for the same reason. Research statistics suggest that data-driven hiring practices can enhance the job tenure by 15%.
HR Management Decisions
People analytics can drive business-critical HR decisions. It can help companies define better-fitted job roles, identify potential candidates, predict employee workflows, and strengthen the company culture. This is how people analytics can prove valuable:
- Analytics can screen top performers’ profiles and help identify employees with similar competencies, engagement levels, and job tenure expectancy.
- Analytics can also predict the increasing likelihood of employees’ toxic behavior and can help reduce this toxicity over a period with suggestions.
- Tools like smart badges can provide data to assess the factors that promote productivity and identify inhibitors that lead to attrition or turnover.
- Data can help to study patterns in employee behavior and attendance. Through this, companies can predict absence peaks and reschedule work shifts to manage the high absence rates.
- Data, in the form of patterns and relationships, can help organizations manage turnover, attrition, and employee retention and improve their engagement levels.
To learn more about the importance of people analytics, visit the following link: https://www.business2community.com/human-resources/how-people-analytics-is-redefining-the-way-we-work-live-and-hire-02313566